[Discuss-gnuradio] Hamvention

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hamvention
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 01:27:02 -0700

FYI,

Matt and I will be in Dayton this Fri, Sat, Sun at the "Hamvention"
http://www.hamvention.org

I'll be doing a talk on software radio in general and GNU Radio in
particular at the TAPR "Digital Forum" on Friday 10:30 - 12:45 in "Room 1".

Matt will have USRPs at the TAPR booth.

We'd love to get together and brainstorm GNU Radio ideas -- and maybe
even write some code -- with anyone who's going to be there.

Drop us a line off the list and we'll work out a rendezvous.

Eric