Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PowerMate and Contour ShuttlePRO

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PowerMate and Contour ShuttlePRO
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:28:36 +0000

Gary Schmidt and Gerald Youngblood are using it with the SDR-1000 and
they love it.  Gerald has programmed several hotkeys into the thing and is
dancing around.  He loves it so much Flex Radio is going to carry it as
a stocked item.  Admittedly this is under Winblows and I have not looked
at the *nix or OSX support.

Bob