[Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX status

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX status
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:03:34 -0700

I am almost ready to declare the DBSRX board done.  Just to let you know
how it's going, check out this picture:

        http://home.ettus.com/dbsrx-screen.png

What you are seeing there is an fft of a -100 dBm carrier at 2001.6 MHz.
 You'll notice that there is over 30 dB of image rejection (about 35 dB
actually) and the carrier is almost 30 dB stronger than noise in a 4kHz
bandwidth.  If you do the math, this gives us a noise figure of less
than 8 dB, before you account for the loss in my cables.

Matt