Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF building blocks

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF building blocks
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:18:50 +0000

And at $550-ish, the TVRX/USRP are underpriced. Thanks Matt! I would suggest more realistic pricing on future components. There is little hope of long term viability, time for support, upgrades, etc. without sufficient capitalization. I know that even this is more than many can afford. Nevetheless, it would be better if Matt made enough per board to have a development budget of some sort and new toys to help us get new
toys.  With all of the GPL software, it would be a bargain at much more.

IMHO.  Throw tomatoes now please.
Bob