[Discuss-gnuradio] Bandswitch and rf gain added to HF Explorer

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandswitch and rf gain added to HF Explorer
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:19:16 -0400 (EDT)

My HF Explorer project now has a slider for pga (I guess
that corresponds roughly to an 'rf gain' control) and
now sports 8 programmable bandswitch buttons to set the
usrp center frequency. Just type the center freq in the
text control so labled and hit enter to set it, or
hit 'set' then one of the 8 buttons to program it into
a button. Probably the most useful thing is to edit
the script and hardwire in your favorite bands.

I guess the next thing is to add selectable decimation -
right now it's fixed at 100 for plus/minus 320Khz bandwidth.
At least it should be a command line option - not sure
if the fft display can be changed w/o having to restart
everything.

hf_explorer_10.py

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/hfx/index.html

--Chuck