[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GCC 4?

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GCC 4?
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 09:39:09 -0400

I just updated from CVS and am doing buildit across the system.  I'm
getting lots of reports about "unknown compiler version" from gcc.hpp.
So far it's just been warnings and the build process continues without
error, but it's not finished yet...

A check shows that Debian unstable is now using gcc 4.0 as the default
for the "gcc" command.  gcc 3.0 and 3.3 are still available under
different names.

Should things work with gcc 4, or should I change the gcc define to
continue using 3.3 (which cleverly is named "gcc-3.3" under Debian).

Thanks,

John