RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT of FFTs

From: Weber, Michael J. \(US SSA\)
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT of FFTs
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:23:57 -0400

Most wireless weather sensors transmit a half-second burst or so every
40-60 seconds around 433MHz... you can pick up a remote temp/humidity
sensor from Radio Shack if you or your neighbors don't have one already.
I've also seen wireless thermometer setups in Home Depot, Target,
K-mart, and the like.

Or, were you looking for something a little faster?

Mike