[Discuss-gnuradio] Multimon (POCSAG/AX.25/DTMF/ZVEI) decoder 0.1b

From: Urs Schaufelberger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimon (POCSAG/AX.25/DTMF/ZVEI) decoder 0.1b
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:43:24 +0200

I've released a new version of gr-multimon, a POCSAG, AX.25, DTMF and ZVEI
decoder for GNU Radio.

There are Python scripts for soundcard input and using the TVRX board.

The new release contains a few fixes, I've also removed the old X11 scope and
replaced it with a wxgui scopesink like it should be =)

You can find multimon 0.1b here:

http://ignore.net/~gandalf/gr-multimon-0.1b.tgz

Please let me know if it works for you and what could be improved.

Cheers

Urs