[Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:27:42 +0200

Gang,

I think this question went unoticed in my audio-jack announce.
Is there a resampler block somewhere?

Last time I heard of a resampler was this summer:
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-07/msg00003.html
but some parts are missing from the gr_rational_resampler block,
with comments like:

  # FIXME Bob, please do your magic filter design here
  return (1.0,) # FIXME

One of my goal behind the gr-audio-jack module, is to be able to feed
legacy non-GNU Radio applications like gmfsk, Dream DRM receiver, DttSP,
etc., with signals from GNU Radio USRP. For that matter, I need
a resampler block. Can anyone recommand me a gr block to resample, say,
from 64kS/s to 48kS/s or directly the usrp source at 512kS/s to 48kS/s ?
Is the gr_rational_resampler finished?

In the case of the 512kS/s to 48kS/s ddc, would the gr_rational_resampler
be able to replace gr_freq_xlating_fir_filter ?

Cheers
--
Stephane