[Discuss-gnuradio] Linux version of Quartus II kit?

From: David R. Palchak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linux version of Quartus II kit?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:10:24 -0700

Am I right in assuming that a modified FPGA design needs to
be compiled using the Quartus II toolchain?  I ask because
as near as I can tell, the only free version of the Quartus
II software requires a windows setup (which I don't have).
Has anyone found an alternative solution?

Thanks,
David Palchak