Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in building GNURADIO release 2.6 (solved)

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in building GNURADIO release 2.6 (solved)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:32:02 -0500

FFTW causes a segfault when built with gcc 3.4.2 under FC3.

See:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-10/msg00241.html

Often in the past, this has been confused with a problem with wxPython
because everyone notices it in usrp_fft.py.  This may or may not be your
problem.  To be sure run, one of the wxPython demo scripts that came
with your wxPython distribution.  If that works, rebuild FFTW without
the --enable-sse flag.  If you don't get a segfault then, consider
upgrading to gcc 3.4.4.  --enable-sse works with gcc 3.4.4 (see the
above link).

cheers,
  - Lee