Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] software controlled antenna

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] software controlled antenna
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:02:54 -0800 (PST)

Thats the path I'm on, Eric.

I've done simulations in Simulink and tested the
concept in FPGA with two differente views:

1 - 100% analytical (no manipulation of any phisical
caracteristics of the IF signal)
2 - Changing the phase of LO (NCO) according to some
cost function.

It seems to work...(its not real-time, but works)

Angilberto.