[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_nbfm_rcv.py

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_nbfm_rcv.py
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:26:19 -0500

I gather that usrp_nbfm_rcv.py is using an older "view" of the
 nbfmrx.py module from gnuradio-core, since the squelch code
 inside usrp_nbfm_rcv.py provokes errors complaining about
 undefined attributes.

Is there an update on the way for usrp_nbfm_rcv.py that uses the
 newer squelch model?

I want to use usrp_nbfm_rcv.py to possibly help in tracking down
 some interference I'm seeing at 1422.075Mhz.  I ruled out
 internally-generated spurs, since the signal is directional.
 It might help me if I can try demodulating it.  There are two
 components--a narrow component, and a wideband component.
 The wideband component is about 100Khz wide, while the narrow
 component, about 100Khz up from the main component, is fairly
 narrow--about 3-4Khz or so.

I'm just using a circular feedhorn, and a 15dBG/0.7dBNF LNA, and
 the feedhorn is inside the house.  So, the source can't be that far
 away from me.

There's a capture of the signal (using usrp_fft.py) at:

http://www.propulsionpolymers.com/radioastronomy/1422.075.gif