Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:03:07 +0100

Robert Roberts wrote:
I installed the newest version onto the Pentium D which previously had
nothing on the system, so no old files existed.  I will do the same
shortly for the original system.
I was getting the same error myself (using the binary installer or just a plain
make install from the msys/mingw prompt)
And I have been very thorough in removing everything usrp and gnuradio related.

I have tried all kinds of things but I didn't got it to work with the
gnuradio-2.6 sourcetree
The good news is that I did get it to work with the current cvs sourcetree.
I rebuilt everything from currentcvs, patched a few things and now on my
machine it is working again.

Please try again with this new installer.
(please uninstall the old versions first)

http://www.olifantasia.com/pub/projects/gnuradio/mdvh/mingw/binary-installer/gnuradio-with-usrp/
setup-gnuradio-complete-2.6cvs.exe

Greetings,
Martin