[Discuss-gnuradio] [Fwd: [Openspectrum] Ph. D. fellowship in Cognitive R

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Fwd: [Openspectrum] Ph. D. fellowship in Cognitive Radio]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:09:00 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:58:05 +0100
From: Petar Popovski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

We have an opening for a Ph. D. fellowship at Aalborg University,
Denmark, the Department of Communication Technology. The title of the
project is "Dynamic
Spectrum Management and System Behavior in Cognitive Radio". We are
looking for highly skilled candidates, motivated to pursue both
analytical and
simulation-based work. More information can be found at:

http://stillinger.aau.dk/vis.php?nr=3011

Best regards,
Petar

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=