[Discuss-gnuradio] Postdoctoral position in cognitive networks - CTVR at

From: Keith Nolan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Postdoctoral position in cognitive networks - CTVR at Trinity College Dublin
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:21:42 -0000

Hi all,

The Centre for Telecommunications Value-Chain Research (CTVR) at Trinity
College Dublin has an opening for a postdoctoral position in cognitive
networks. We currently have a large research effort in dynamic spectrum
access systems and are currently building a real demonstrator using the
world's first licenced spectrum allocation for software radio/cognitive
radio/dynamic spectrum tests. We're using a range of RF hardware including
the USRP.

We are looking for someone with networking/distributed systems/AI experience
to further our work in cognitive systems. The work will have both very
interesting theoretical and practical aspects.

More information is available at www.plasticproject.net and
http://www.ctvr.ie/recruitment.php

Regards,
-keith

-------------
Dr. Keith Nolan
Emerging Network Architectures
Centre for Telecommunications Value-Chain Research (CTVR)
Rm. 1.17, Lloyd Institute
University of Dublin,Trinity College
Dublin
Rep. of Ireland.