[Discuss-gnuradio] Removing DC offset

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing DC offset
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:01:41 +0100

Hello!

I'm playing around with audio as source/sink (hope to produce some nice,
sensible and usefull examples), but I'm stuck with a problem:

What is the best way to remove DC offset?
FIR seems not sensible, as you need a huge number of coefficients to get
 steep slopes.
Is there an easy way with IIR? (I'm not familiar with IIR)

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>