Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] lists.gnu.org has returned to normal service

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] lists.gnu.org has returned to normal service
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:08:58 -0500

Hello!
That maybe a good thing (TM) however the website portion of the site
lists.gnu.org is now down. I suspect they want the machine to spend
all of its time sending out those messages. I find this to be a
nuisance. After all I'm also a member as well as manager for Bug-Grub.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude