Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX tests in narrowband applications

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX tests in narrowband applications
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:41:25 +0100 (CET)

It just happens I've got some MGA62563 from Avago (former Agilent) - those
are MMIC on steroids: 0.8dB noise figure from 50 to 1300 MHz, 22db gain -
5v supply, very simple polarization circuit. Let's see how it performs.

Given the very low intermod characteristic of the MMIC, i'll try without
filtering to start with, eventually adding some notches on broacast FM and
TV bands.