[Discuss-gnuradio] Rational resampler

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rational resampler
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 07:56:11 -0500

I'm trying to re-sample signals, ranging from 0.5Hz up to about 40Hz, sampling them at some small integer multiple of their frequency. Simple decimation isn't getting close enough, in many circumstances,
 leaving a significant phase erorr.

I'm thinking that I can get closer using the rational resampler block, but I need more guidance than the
 online documentation can give me.  Any clues?

My input sampling rate is from the audio card--16Khz to 48Khz. My output sampling rate should be a small multiple (16 or 32) of the desired pulse frequency (0.5Hz to 40Hz, depending on which object
 I'm trying to observe).