Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi_tone.py

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi_tone.py
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:17:05 -0500

Good point.

I commented out the offending lines. If you have portaudio and/or jack, they are easily replaced.

#from gnuradio import audio_portaudio
#from gnuradio import audio_jack

and then remove the comment in front of the

dst = audio_jack.sink

and/or

dst = audio_portaudio.sink

if you wish to have local support. I could easily upload multi_tone_allhosts.py, etc.

Bob