[Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware Notes

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware Notes
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:40:50 -0800

I have updated the Wiki with 3 new pages, all linked from the main USRP
page,

        http://comsec.com/wiki?UniversalSoftwareRadioPeripheral

The pages are:

USRP Release notes -- info about USRP hardware, including about the
various versions of the USRP in circulation
        http://comsec.com/wiki?USRPReleaseNotes

Daughterboard Release notes -- misc info about daughterboard hardware
        http://comsec.com/wiki?DaughterboardReleaseNotes

Clocking Notes --  info for people who want to do MIMO, smart antennas,
phased arrays, and interferometry with the USRP
        http://comsec.com/wiki?USRPClockingNotes

Please let me know if there are any questions or inconsistencies.

Matt