Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture first 512 data samples every second,

From: sunflower
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture first 512 data samples every second,
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:02:28 -0500

Thanks Eric
The information is very useful except after I connected blocks as
followings, the message said "sizes are different" when
self.connect(s2v,k). I believe it is because stream is converted to
vector, the sizeof are not matched.

  s2v = gr.stream_to_vecto(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, nsamples)
  k = gr.keep_one_in_n(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, N)
  v2s = gr.vector_to_stream(gr.sizeof_gr_complex, nsamples)
  self.connect (s2v,k)
  self.connect (k,v2s)

What is the proper item_size of gr.keep_one_in_n() in this case?
Thanks again.