[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp1_make_source libraries

From: Ges
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp1_make_source libraries
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:01:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eric,

I was trying to use the usrp1_make_source_c and other functions in the usrp1_source_c.cc and usrp1_sink_c.cc files. When I tried to compile and link my code thats uses these functions with the gnuradio-core libraries, it fails. It says undefined reference.

Is there some other library for the usrp code? Or is there some other C++ functions that I can call?

Thanks,
Gesly