Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] portaudio sink, try round 2

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] portaudio sink, try round 2
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:11:01 +0100

Robert McGwier wrote:
 > I am hoping the Windows folks can bring their code up now as well.
Portaudio is really solid on Windows as I have been using it there for ASIO, MME, and DirectX for two years and after I helped Eric Wachsman get a leg up (by leaning on my friends for help) he got WDM-KS running. WDM-KS is the single lowest latency sound host I have seen in ANY personal computer but let me say that I have never used a Mac. If anyone working on the windows code needs a dll, export library, Microsoft .NET 2003 project for v-19 devel, please let me know.
I would like the above windows stuff for v-19 devel.
I am going to test building/using gr-audio-portaudio on windows using mingw.
If I succeed I will probably also build a binary installer.
Do I need any additional patches (besides having a very recent gnuradio-core
checkout).

  We
should be able to build the dll under mingw but I have not tried yet.
I will try

Greetings,
Martin