Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/TVRX setting for ATSC receiving

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/TVRX setting for ATSC receiving
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:07:56 -0800 (PST)

Eric,

After struggling for weeks with GNU-Radio+USRP and
Linux I moved to Martin (DVH) Windows Version. It
works pretty good but I'm missing the new
developments.

Said so, I decided to try Linux again. Since I've
tryed (and gave up on) RH9.0 and FC3 I'll try SuSE
10.0.

My question: Does it come with the necessary
extra-tools? I mean, correct version for FFTW, GCC,
BOOST, etc...?

If not, would you provide us with the know-to-work
correct version info?

Thankx much,

Angilberto.