Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM / DAB demodulation

From: Charles Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM / DAB demodulation
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:28:36 -0500

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 10:53 +0200, Jens Elsner wrote:
> Well - you can download the standard at ETSI. It's open and published.
> I don't know about the US.

Ok - last time I asked about the US hdradio standard I got the
impression that the lower levels of the stack were for licensee
eyes only.

If so, it's poetic justice to see Ibiquity desperately trying to
promote it, ignoring the fact that the enthusiasm of hobbyists and
experimenters make great early adopters and promoters - but that's
the business model they choose and will sink or swim by it.

--Chuck