[Discuss-gnuradio] Comsec wiki CSS

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comsec wiki CSS
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:27:49 +0200

Hello!

I tried the GNU site style sheet for the Comsec Wiki, and it works quite nice.
http://www.sbox.tugraz.at/home/p/past/gnuradio/grwiki.html

I added 1em padding for body, the rest is the original style sheet. I'd change the fixed font to some relative size to make it more accessible. I think, this style would make the wiki feel more like the (really nice) GNU pages, moreover it looks more welcome to me.

BTW: The doctype makes Firefox using Quirks mode, so I changed it to HTML 4.01 transitional, which validated perfect.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>