Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:25:48 -0400

On Friday 21 April 2006 14:02, Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 01:45:00PM -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:
> > I upgraded my box to FC5, and have been working on getting GNUradio/usrp
> > built.  I ran into a problem building SDCC;  I have gotten the 4/21/2006
> > snapshot to build, but the official 2.5.0 release will not build as
> > default. I'll continue providing updates on progress in building on FC5.
>
> Thanks!

More notes:
Fedora Extras 5 now includes wxPython 2.6.3.2 and all its requirements.  So on
a stock FC5 install, a simple 'yum install wxPython-devel' will get you all
you need to compile the wxgui portions (as it autodeps wxPython, wxGTK, and
friends).

Cppunit and boost too.  SWIG is at 1.3.24.

USRP is built from latest svn trunk, and loads firmware (LED blink rate slows
down, too).

Building gnuradio-core and friends now.
--
Lamar Owen