[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Amateur television ATV

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Amateur television ATV
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:12:38 +0200

Unfortunately, all the repeaters around here have a 1240MHz input and 10.470GHz output, so dbrx on its own won't help (unless I will be lucky enough to be in the uplink beam of a ham while transmitting :-) ). I am already working on a receiving system based on an offset dish and modified satellite tv lna feeding an analog receiver. As soon as I will get some result from the analog system, I will try to feed the usrp with the signal, provided that my hd will be fast enough...

thanks
Matteo