[Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX problems

From: Brett L Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX problems
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:55:26 -0500

I've been attempting to get my LFRX daughterboard working on a USRP
board. Most of the gnuradio-examples I've tried don't work on the LFRX
(they worked on basic rx). For instance, some of them come up and the
graph displays are not moving until I drop the gain to 0-3. Some lock up
and are not adjustable.

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

Is there a good frequency I should be able to pick up with am_rcv.py and
a 20ft piece of wire?