Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestions for newbies?

From: Robert Roberts
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestions for newbies?
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:15:16 -0400

Hello,

I'm currently writing a set of laboratory exercises utilizing
MATLAB/Simulink and GNURadio/USRP that will introduce various
communications and digital signal processing concepts. I hope to
release them once I am finished so they should provide a walk through
of the system for newbies.

Cheers,
~Chris Roberts~
MS Systems & Control Engr