[Discuss-gnuradio] BasicRX frequency selectivity

From: jjw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BasicRX frequency selectivity
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:47:52 -0700 (PDT)

Matt or anyone who knows,

I know that the BasicRX is listed as being able to receive signals from
2-300+ MHz.  However, when I input signals from 0-2 MHz I am still able to
see them with the oscilloscope and fft plot.  Could somebody let me know
exactly what components are on the board that affect signals between 0-2
MHz?  Thanks!

John