[Discuss-gnuradio] Howto tune RF frequency in blocks?

From: 2 1
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Howto tune RF frequency in blocks?
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:16:59 +0800

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to tune the RF frequency in blocks written in c++.

In python, statements as the follow are used to tune the frequency of RF board.
r = u.tune(0, subdev, freq)

I want to adjust the receiver's RF according that of the transmitter  automatically with some frequency offset estimation methods before doing communication. I guess it's better to do the adjustment in DSP blocks.

Thanks!