[Discuss-GnuRadio]: tx_chain.v module in usrp_std.v

From: Oussama Sekkat
Subject: [Discuss-GnuRadio]: tx_chain.v module in usrp_std.v
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:22:29 -0700

Hello everybody,

I am still a beginner in the project so bare with me if my questions have obvious answers.
I was looking at the verilog code for usrp_std.v module. that module containes the tx_chain.v module which uses a module called phase_acc. I am not sure what this later module does? It takes as inputs (among others) a 7bit serial address and 32 bit serial data and outputs the 32bit phase.
Does anyone have any idea what that module does and what its purpose is in the tx_chain?

Thank you,

Oussama.