Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?

From: Jan Schiefer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:24:43 -0700

Michael Dickens wrote:
I can tell you from the print-out that the issue is part of LIBUSB ("usb_claim_interface") which is used by the USRP, and not the USRP's FUSB code for Darwin. Maybe there are patches for 0.1.12 for Intel which are needed? Any other Intel-mac users see this?
Works fine here (on MacBook Pro). I am also using libusb 0.1.12.

Is there any other debug/syslog output that would be useful to debug this? I don't have the same TX/RX boards as Thomas, but if we both pull those boards and compare debug output, this should be easy to figure out. Just need to know where to look.

Cheers, Jan