Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Omnidirectional antennae for RFX2400 daughterboar

From: Bob Vincent
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Omnidirectional antennae for RFX2400 daughterboard
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:19:09 -0400

These look pretty good.
http://www.hyperlinktech.com/web/24ghz_802.11_rubber_duck_antenna_7dbi_sm.php
I just bought some, and I'll be glad to tell you how they worked out when I try them. I've had good luck with Hyperlink before.

At 04:15 PM 8/8/2006, Michael Ford wrote:
I'm currently using two Quad Patch antennae ( http://www.ettus.com/images/PATCH2400.jpg) for my two RFX2400 daughterboards. We're looking into getting more USRP sets, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any omnidirectional antennas I could use with the RFX2400.

-Michael Ford-