[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Trial fix for tickets 26 and 27

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Trial fix for tickets 26 and 27
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:31:39 -0400

I can confirm that it succeeds in
make
and
make check
installing all components
other than

not sure what you mean by checking "usrp configuration".

Achilleas

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gnuradio-core
gnuradio-examples
usrp
gr-usrp
gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-oss
gr-atsc
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-radar
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui
pmt
gr-trellis

However, the following components did not configure successfully due to
missing dependencies:

gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio
gr-audio-windows
gr-comedi

You may still run the make command to build the successfully configured
components.

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
Michael, Achilleas:

I've committed a trial fix for both tickets 26 and 27.  I can't test
these. Can you check out:

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/svn/gnuradio/branches/developers/jcorgan/ticket-26

And test for both make check and usrp configuration?

Once I hear success from you two I'll merge this into the trunk.

-Johnathan