Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] All reported bugs in new build have been fixed as

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] All reported bugs in new build have been fixed as of r3267
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:29:02 -0400

On Aug 12, 2006, at 9:54 PM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
All reported bugs in the new build system are fixed as of r3267.

Great news! Such a fast transition (~ 1 week). Thank you (et.al.) for all your hard work and quick response times to get to here from there.

There is one potential issue with BSD make that Greg Troxel reported on
the email list but hasn't filed a bug yet in Trac.

While Michael is fixing an issue in the gr-error-correcting-codes, this
component has been removed from the build.

I ran a "make distcheck" last night (started before going to sleep), which succeeded for the programming changes to gr-ecc (failed for something else, but I have an older version of the trunk which had this issue). Hence gr-ecc is ready to be merged with the trunk. .. We (me with Jon's assistance) will (hopefully) do that this afternoon. - MLD