[Discuss-gnuradio] SVN build works on NetBSD with USRP

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN build works on NetBSD with USRP
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:52:55 -0400

Today Dan Sumorok and I installed all the GNU Radio dependencies from
pkgsrc on a NetBSD-current Thinkpad T42p, and built GNU Radio from
SVN, with Joanne's fusb patch for USB readahead/writebehind.  Then we
built BBN's 802.11 code from CVS.  Dan was able to receive 802.11
packets with a USRP and RFX-2400.

(The plan is to put our fusb and 802.11 code in the main SVN, as soon
as our papers are in order (pending).  In the meantime you need to
grab it separately from
https://acert.ir.bbn.com/projects/adroitgrdevel/
).

--