[Discuss-gnuradio] New Topic

From: wxwize
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Topic
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:12:21 +0800

Has anyone already created an eye pattern modification (e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_pattern) for scopesink.py?

For BPSK, it requires triggering on any rising or falling edge, resetting the
trigger after .75Tsymbol, making the horizontal axis match the width of
Tsymbol, and make the display persist so that the trace on each sweep is
overlayed on the traces from previous sweeps.

If it hasn't been done already, I think I will try it.

Best regards,
Jon

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com