[Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO with USRP

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO with USRP
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:06:47 +0800

hi, all ^_^

I'm going to implement a 2 x 2 MIMO system with USRP and I came up with some problems of using USRP as sink and source.
I'm using FLEX 2400. At the Tx side. I'm going to use two flex2400s with 1 TX/RX on each. At the Rx side, only one flex2400 is enough, I guess, because both TX/RX and RX2 can do receiving.
The questions is how to make the two antenna at both Tx and Rx to work syncronously.
If I instance two usrp_sink or source in one script, I'm afraid the two antennas may work independently.
So in the .py script, how to set the usrp_sink and usrp_source and the mux value?