[Discuss-gnuradio] Low Level modifications

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low Level modifications
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:42:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I've modified the fpga design to include some gadgets
like a signal generator, qpsk modulator, etc....

My signal generator is sitting just in between the TX
buffer and the Interpolator (tryed after the
interpolator also). There is a software controlable
switch (FR_USER_3) to turn on/off the generator and
restore the regular TX-Chain Path.

Now, may be its obvious but I cant seem to find the
answer:

My signal generator only works if I have some signal
comming in from the regular tx-path (Tx-buffer). I
know its probably related to some strobe or enable
or... Or perhaps it depends on the Microcontroller
????

Any clues???

Thank you

Angilberto.