[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with building from SVN

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with building from SVN
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:38:40 +0800

Hi,
It's my first time trying the new SVN repository. I'm usiing FC4.
First I downloaded and built the swig 1.3.29.
I svn the codes yesterday by:
svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
So the codes are completely new and svn reported it's release 3510.
Then I do the usual dance.
./bootstrap
./configure
When I did make, an error came out.
usrp1_source_base.cc:351: error: 'class usrp_standard_rx' has no member named '_write_fpga_reg_masked'

I searched this error on the archive and it sugested to build in the order of gnuradio-core, usrp, gr-usrp.
So I go into the directories and build in that order but the same error turned out again when making the gr-usrp.

I guess it may be a problem with the codes.