[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Homing in on the mystery of Pulsy McGrooder

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Homing in on the mystery of Pulsy McGrooder
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:57:14 +0200

Marcus Leech wrote:
I looked up that frequency range in Industry Canadas frequency allocation search tool, and found that NAV CANADA had several radars in Ontario in that frequency range, including two at the Ottawa airport--one right at 1350Mhz. But, Ottawa is 60Km away from me, I would have thought the signal would be too weak for me to see.

Hello Marcus!

Could you make a recording of this signal?
AFAIK radars usually use Chirp signals, they correlate good.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>