Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OK FC5

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OK FC5
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:40:13 +0200

all, right.
the problem that was still there yesterday was just caused by something
gone wrong while installing the yet correct version of wxPyhton.
today I repeated the whole process following matteo's list (turned into
a bash script handling also the svn step), and everything went all
right.

thanks again for help
vincenzo