[Discuss-gnuradio] Looking to start a project

From: Newell Jensen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking to start a project
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:50:15 +0000

My name is Newell and I recently recieved my USRP
and TVRX daughter board.  I am fairly new to all this but I was wanting to
see if there was anything (a project) that anyone knew of that I could help
out with, given my experience (I would consider myself new to programming in general but know a thing or two) and the hardware that I have, that would benefit gnuradio. I just think that I will learn more if I have a goal and destination that I am working towards. That way I can feel that I am getting something useful
done while learning at the same time.  Thanks.

Newell