Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone using an Intel-Mac Mini?

From: Jan Schiefer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone using an Intel-Mac Mini?
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:45:28 -0700

Which version of XCode should I try this with? Does it matter?

Jam

Michael Dickens wrote:
For anyone with a Intel-Mac (MacBook Pro or Mac Mini) which is "known" to be working with the USRP hardware:

If you update to the latest SVN of GR, does:

usrp/host/apps:

test_usrp_standard_rx
and
test_usrp_standard_tx

still work? You might want to backup your various install-locations first (e.g. /opt, /usr/local). On a (friend's) MBP, the latest SVN -does not work- any longer. Reverting back to a version from July 13 does work. Both use LIBUSB 0.1.12 ... so maybe I was barking up the wrong tree.

Next on the agenda: look at what's changed in the USRP since then. - MLD