Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.0 Release Candidate 3 available for t

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.0 Release Candidate 3 available for testing
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:14:02 -0400

  http://gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.0rc3.tar.gz

On NetBSD/i386 current from 2006-08-02, when configured as:

  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/pkg/lib -R/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/adroit/lib -R/usr/adroit/lib"
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/adroit/include" ./configure
--prefix=/usr/adroit

a 'make' succeeded, as did 'sudo make install'

'make check' failed with the gr_vmcircbuf_mmap_tmpfile_factory ending
up with malloc corruption.  This seems similar to the problem in svn
head that I mailed you about recently.

I haven't tried make -j or running this - I did this on a xen domU
w/o USB.

The modules that were enabled and disabled follow:

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gnuradio-core
gnuradio-examples
usrp
gr-usrp
gr-audio-oss
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-trellis
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio