[Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.0 wiki tracker

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.0 wiki tracker
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:09:43 -0700

For anyone wishing to track status of the 3.0 release branch, I've put
together:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Release3.0Branch

The 3.0 release branch will only contain bug fixes, security updates,
and minor cosmetic enhancements, which will at a certain points get
rolled into 3.0.x releases.

A similar page is being created to track trunk development that will
ultimately result in a release 3.1 branch, I'll put it up here when it's
done.

Johnathan Corgan, AE6HO
address@hidden